Shenzhen Municipal Institute Testing Co., Ltd. environmental testing includes: electromagnetic radiation testing, air (indoor air) and exhaust gas testing, water (drinking water) and wastewater testing, industrial boiler water quality testing, seawater testing, noise, vibration and illumination testing, soil testing , Odor detection, detection of harmful substances in materials (such as volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, etc.).
： 了解检测工艺流程，确定常规检测项目及污染源特征检测项目 ★ Site survey : understand the testing process, determine routine testing items and pollution source characteristic testing items
： ★ Sampling / Sampling :
Need to know when sending samples:
1) Only routine physical and chemical indicators are tested: samples are required.
2) Perform a full chemical analysis: samples are required.
3) The enterprise provides water sample types (such as drinking water, mineral water, purified water, sewage, industrial water, etc.) in order to consult relevant standards and facilitate testing. What you need to know about sampling:
Container material selection:
1) The chemical stability of the container material is good, which can ensure that the components of the water sample will not change during storage.
2) Good resistance to extreme temperature, good shock resistance, suitable size, shape and weight.
3) Can be tightly sealed and easy to open.
4) Materials are easily available and cost is low.
5) Easy to clean and can be used repeatedly.
6) In most cases, containers made of polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate, stainless steel and glass can be used. The advantage of the glass container is that the inner surface is easy to clean. When taking microbial samples, it can be sterilized before sampling.
7) Generally, plastic containers are used as water sample containers for the determination of metals, radioactive elements and other inorganic substances.
8) Polyethylene plastic bottles are breathable.
Sampling personnel must ensure that the samples analyzed in the retrieval laboratory are representative, accurate, comparable, and complete.
Site sampling records and sample labels must be clear.
： 采样/送样人把样品采回来，必须和实验室专业技术人员做好交接 ★ Sample analysis : The sampling / sending person collects the sample and must hand it over to a professional technician in the laboratory
After receiving the samples, laboratory personnel must analyze all the samples within the sample shelf life and write down the analysis records. To ensure the accuracy of the analysis data, blank experiments, parallel experiments, and standard recovery are performed.
： 一般情况下七个工作日寄出检测报告，加急按双方约定。 ★ Report sending : Generally, the test report will be sent out within seven working days.
Shenzhen Municipal Court Testing Co., Ltd. is a third-party testing technology company specializing in providing testing services to clients. The company was formerly known as Shenzhen Limin Indoor Environmental Testing Center Co., Ltd., and passed the laboratory qualification review in September 2006. Obtained China Metrology Certification (CMA) qualification, and is qualified to issue fair and legally valid test data to the society independently.
In order to better meet the testing needs of customers, Shenzhen Municipal Institute of Testing Co., Ltd. invested a lot of manpower, capital, and professional assessment in 2011. The testing items covered: electromagnetic radiation, radioactivity; indoor air; water and wastewater; Drinking water; Air and waste gas; Noise and illumination; Soil; Cement; Mortar; Metal materials (including welding and mechanical connection); Building doors and windows; Building energy-saving materials; Building structure energy-saving detection; Building glass energy-saving; Wire and cable; Lighting; ventilation and air conditioning; cooling, heat sources and auxiliary equipment of air conditioning systems and their pipe network energy-saving projects; more than 20 major items, such as combustion performance, involving more than 400 small items.
Since the establishment of the company, it has always adhered to the business policy of "scientific methods, accurate data, pragmatic fairness, and excellent service". It is customer-centric, wins customer trust, bases itself on the testing market, and serves the community as its mission. Provide high-quality testing services to society with standardized behavior and accurate data.
As a member of the Shenzhen Decoration Association, Shenzhen Municipal Court Inspection Co., Ltd. has won the praise of our customers and various certification agencies through its rigorous, realistic and efficient working attitude, and has established long-term partnerships with large and medium-sized enterprises across the country, such as Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Microsoft China Co., Ltd., CITIC Bank, ZTE, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Jingji Group, Fantasia, Vanke Group, Zhonghai Real Estate, Netac Technology ... etc. In 2011, ZYT became the employment internship base of Shenzhen University.